All About SilkPeel
Listen up… we’ve found the solution to problem skin. If you have hyperpigmentation, uneven skin tone, rough skin, acne scars, wrinkles, or blackheads ask us about the SilkPeel. This revolutionary skin treatment can transform your skin without downtime and without redness/irritation. Call us today and learn more about the SilkPeel.
What Is the SilkPeel?
Created by Stanford University research dermatologists, the SilkPeel is a state of the art skin rejuvenation treatment that can restore skin tone and texture without the redness and irritation some skin treatments bring. The name says peel, but this procedure isn’t a harsh chemical peel at all. It provides gentle, non-invasive exfoliation and a rich, nourishing serum chosen for your skin type. You’ll see immediate results with no downtime. SilkPeel is safe for all skin types and skin tones.
Skin Conditions Improved by the SilkPeel
The SilkPeel is a great option for many skin conditions. It can improve the appearance of:
- Brown Spots, Age Spots, and Sun Spots
- Rough Skin Texture
- Fine Lines/Wrinkles
- Acne Scars
In addition the SilkPeel can boost collagen production for smoother, stronger, more radiant skin.
If you’re interested in trying the SilkPeel for yourself, here are some basics you’ll need to know. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
- 4-6 Treatments to Start– Most patients need just 4-6 SilkPeel treatments to start with occasional maintenance treatments after the initial series. The initial treatments are performed at 2 week intervals.
- Little to No Discomfort– Most patients report little no discomfort during and after SilkPeel treatment.
- No Downtime– Come in, get treatment and head right back to life. You can resume your regular activities immediately after treatment with no downtime. Apply makeup immediately after treatment if desired.
- Customized for Your Skin– SilkPeel can help your skin to look great. We apply a customized serum during the treatment chosen for your skin type and concerns.
- Gentle Exfoliation– Don’t worry about the pain and recovery of a chemical peel. The SilkPeel uses gentle microdermabrasion to exfoliate the skin, not harsh chemicals.
Discover your best skin. Call today and ask about the SilkPeel at Total Body